Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 9 of 30 Day Prayer and Fast

09/09/09

Today's message is have Have an Attitude of Gratitude. Ephesisans 4:29, "Let no foul or polluting language come out of your mouth."

Earlier we dealt with the power of the spoken word. Be careful of complaining. Complaining is based on the attitude of your heart while you are dealing with circumstances. Make the decision to be joyful at all times. Look for the things that you can thank God for ie...Jesus dying for your salvation, the air that you breath, having clothing, being able to use the internet, having the ability to read this blog!!!! Wow, I'm feeling good!

Have a blessed day everyone. Take the time to pray for a friend today and to pray for our leaders. Whether you like the President or not, he is still the President and we are admonished to pray for him.

Logged 7.03 miles yesterday. 145.46 miles to go!

1 comment:

Alice M. Gatling said...

Also Olive, I liked your post yesterday. It gave me an image to hold on to as I move forward. I remember when we were kids and we would take a magnifying glass and hold it over paper in order to set it on fire. It didn't happen right away, so you had to be patient and you just knew that it would happen eventually. And when it finally did, boy we would let out a big scream! Like you did yesterday after your email from George! The paper has caught on fire! Congratulations!!!!!!