Day 30 of 30 Day Prayer and Fast
Praise Him for the Victory!
As I reflect over the last 30 days, I accept that not every day was I able to maintain a mindset of victory; but I realize that I now have a renewed committment to victorius living. If you shoot for the stars you may fall short, but at least you are out there amongst the stars!
I am eagerly anticipating what God has in store for me! I know that it will be bigger and better than anything that I can imagine. "alliwannadoisact" I know that God will open the doors to make this a reality!
This is also the day to log in the last of my 200 miles! I have 7.39 miles left!! I am going to Memorial Park to do 6 miles this morning and later I will do about 2 miles on the treadmill! I have such a sense of accomplishment.
I first thought of this day as a day of completion. But in our journey to becoming better persons and more Christ-like there is no completion. It is not done until God says it's done! So next month I am going into Galatians 5:22-23 and working on each fruit of the spirit (peace, joy, long-suffering (patience), self-control, goodness, kindness..etc). I challenge you to choose one of the fruits and take a week to work on it. Challenge yourself to be patient for a week or exercise self-control for a week. As we continue to grow, God will give us the strength to succeed!
Love and blessings!
Alice
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment