Day 5 of 30 Day Prayer and Fast
Today's passage is entitiled Stand Strong During Adversity. It is based on Ephesians 6:13 which states, "to put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground (Ephesians 6:13). All I could think about was the story Brad shared with me yesterday. Hopefully he will share it with everyone. But Brad took a stand that I was truly impressed with.
I liked in today's passage where it says, "God will not waste anything you go through in life." Everything, good and bad, is playing a role in my growth and development. It is up to me to seek the lessons and to continue to be faithful and trust in the Lord. Some how that thought takes the sting out of those times when things are not going well.
Yesterday I logged 7.51 miles!
Love,
Alice
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment