Day 19 of 30 Day Prayer and Fast
Stand Firm
"Fear not; stand firm and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will work for you today" (Exodus 14:13) It is so important that we take a stand. When you take a stand you make a declaration of your faith. Do you really believe? Do you really believe he is able to protect you, to provide for you, open doors for you, make a way for you? Once you make the stand, you then must wait for Him to show up and show out! And trust me He will! Sometimes it is at the last minute, but He will provide the lamb in the bush for your circumstances. I have taken a stand with Black Pearl Sings! I will do this show again...Broadway here I come! Now how God is going to work it out, I don't know. But I am going to trust in Him and wait for Him to work it out! On what have you taken a stand? Please share and let's be in prayer with each other.
Peace and love,
Alice
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment