Day 18 of 30 Day Prayer and Fast
Filter Your Thoughts
Oh how important is today's message. We really have to watch what we let our minds ponder. If we find that those things are not positive, we need to remove them. We need to constantly think of positive things and positive outcomes. Yesterday I was so upset over the quality of my new headshot that my agent chose. I coud not see my way clear about submitting a photo that had not been touched up. But then I had to sit back and say, "It is not the end of the world. Trust and believe. If she wants the photo, trust her decision and believe that God is able no matter what your photo looks like." I had to change my mental chatter. So I'm encouraging each of us to check our mental chatter. Be careful of the things that we watch, read, listen to and allow others to say around us and to us.
Peace and Love!
Alice
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment