Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 14 of 30 Day Prayer and Fast

Feed Your Faith

Storing up God's word in our hearts, so when those hard times hit, we can declare his Word over those circumstances. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! God did not give me a spirit of fear, but of victory! Christ is my rock and my salvation! If I have faith the size of a mustard seed, I can say to the mountain move; and it shall move! God shall supply all of my needs! We have to grab scriptures and store them in our hearts, like when squirrels store up nuts for the winter, to be used when the winters of our lives hit! Some of our winters will be mild, but every now and then you can get some pretty rough and cold winters! We have to be prepared.

I ask the Lord to keep blessing all of my friends and family. I ask you to be in prayer for my little brother Nkrumah who is competing in NYMF's Next Broadway Sensation. He made it to top 10. They competed in round one last night. We can go online to DFDTV.com/sensation to see the highlights starting today. And we can vote for him through Wed. Please pray for him and vote for him.

I'm also praying for Susan. Continued strength as you deal with your cousins passing. Hold on to God's unchanging hand. Let me know if you need anything. Even if it is just tea and conversation! Or a good game of checkers!

Peace and LOVE!

No comments: