Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 2 of 30 day Prayer and Fast

Today says to develop a vision of victory. "Behold I am doing a new thing. Can you not perceive it?" (Isaiah 43:19) I am expecting favor today! I am expecting God to bless me today, so that I may be a blessing to others.

Be in prayer for me today as I am seeking to start a new venture.

I decided that I am fasting from television this month. I am also going to log 200 miles. Yesterday I logged 6.74 miles so I have 193.26 to go!

1 comment:

Alice M. Gatling said...

Brad I enjoyed reading your posting! I sat today to work on a project and immediately starting worrying about the outcome. It didn't help that Frank sends an email highlighting his experiences with Black Pearl in DC. I needed a mental break and decided to check the blog. I'm so glad I did! NO WORRY! Have faith in the vision! Alice