Day 6 of 30 Day Prayer and Fast
I love today's message Be Joyful Always! I love being happy and full of joy! I never forget when this brother at Brentwood said, "The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude." Sometimes I am hit by so many things that seem to just sap my energy and joy right out of me. I hate feeling depressed and despondent. It's hard for me to feel productive during those times. In my life, that I can remember, I have had three very deep bouts of depression. Times when I really felt like I was in a deep hole and did not know how to climb my way out. Because my friends were used to me being the upbeat one all the time, they did not know how to help me or to respond to me, As I reflect on those times, I keep asking myself, "How could you have been joyful during those times? What could you have done differently so that the next time it comes around you are prepared?"..... I don't know the answers yet.
Yesterday went to Memorial Park and logged 5.03 miles!
Alice
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How crazy...I was just thinking this morning about how attractive a person is who is always positive and laughing and full of joy and how I would wish that for myself to spread that positive energy to other people....and I open my booklet and that is the lesson for today! I think we owe it to the world to express our joy at being alive when we know that we are so fortunate. It is an obligation. There are people every day who are suffering so much and we are so blessed in comparison to so many (knock on wood). So I love today's lesson and I'm not planning to put on a fake attitude but to let that joy shine when I feel it...which is a lot these days!
MUCH LOVE AND JOY TO EVERYONE
Brad
Post a Comment