Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 11 of 30 Day Prayer and Fast

Declare Blessing

A blessing is not a blessing until it is declared! "Say to them, may the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace" (Numbers 6:23-26) Today we are blessed with creativity, courage, talent and abundance!!!We are blessed with success, supernatural strength, promtion and divine protection!!! Today let's declare blessings all over our families, our friends and ourselves! May everything your hands touch prosper!!!!

Love you all!

God bless!

2 comments:

Brad Dalton said...

Yes! We must say it and we must also share the saying of it with our friends and family! There is something special about that which is spoken aloud. It becomes real for us and God, rather than just a thought we harbor in the back of our minds. Declare the blessing for you and also for those you love. Miss Alice did it for me recently when I was really down and the power of her blessing brought me back to life. We have power to help ourselves, but mostly (I think) to help others. Heap blessings on those around you who you love. They will bless you back. Today I speak aloud BLESSINGS ON MY BELOVED FRIENDS ALICE AND SUSAN!!! MORE BLESSINGS THAN THEY WILL EVER KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH! BRING IT LORD!

Brad

Brad Dalton said...

I'm posting again...this one is for Sunday the 13th...keep your eyes poised on the future and the promises that WILL be fulfilled by our faith! This is especially important to me during this period of so much change and while I am still waiting for so many things to happen! Let's all be patient, positive and remember that God will lead us to fulfill our potential while we are here serving Him on this earth...

MUCH LOVE
Brad